Sunday, November 7, 2010

First post for R8:28

Hi,

I am creating an extension to my http://hahpiness.blogspot.com  I want this page to be mainly "all about God and His blessing". I would like to re post messages from my favorite preachers, testimonies, quotations, inspiring stories from different people including myself. 

I hope I am able to use the Internet for the glory of God. I want to live by this,

Colossians 3:17 (New International Version)17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.


And being imperfect, being flawed, being some people's target of criticism, these will not stop me from sharing the gospel because Jesus died for me and He made me more than worthy. I am anyway glorifying my King, trying to expand in my own special way the network of people hearing and reading His words so I will deal with people's criticism just next time. It's not on my priority list now. :)

So why Romans 8:28, simple, it is what is says on the Bible itself,

Romans 8:28 (New International Version) 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.


Amen!

And this has been my MSN personal message, friends and contacts have known this verse already through that so it speaks a little about me. About what I believe. ☺


God bless ♥

Hapi

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, God has called you to do this. Let me be your first follower then. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Called talaga! :)

    thanks sis. :) sana madami mabless sa page na to.

    <3

    ReplyDelete